Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Jeromy!






Today is Jeromy's 31st birthday!
We thought it would be fun to go to Boondocks since you get a free gift card on the day of your birthday.  For Justin's birthday it was a $25 game card.  Today it was an all day pass for Jeromy and a $5 game card.  We let the boys play a couple of games and then they wanted to play in the kiddie cove.  We had lots of fun!

After Boondocks we went home and had Elk steaks for dinner and I made a cherry chip cake with cherry frosting for his birthday cake.  Yummy!  If you have already counted the candles you'll notice there are only 23 candles on the cake.  Those are all the candles I had and I'm sure Jeromy wouldn't mind staying that young every year.

The smoke alarms almost went off with all those candles... Jk!

Can you see the smoke coming off of the candles?


Happy Birthday honey!  We love you so much! 
Your such an awesome husband and father. I hope you had a good birthday.

No comments: