This year for Justin's kindergarten class they had a pajama party and got to watch Polar Express and have popcorn and hot chocolate during class on the 17th.
It was a short day at school and Jeromy had the day off so it was perfect for me to volunteer and help out. I LOVE volunteering at his school. I get to see what they do in class and help out the teacher and aids with all that they need done.
Santa also stoped by Justin's school to say hi to the kids. He's a pretty busy guy!
Justin told him that he wanted a Zhu Zhu pet. Will Justin get that from Santa? I guess we will see!!! He He He!!
Justin and his good friend Isaac. They both were so excited that they wore Transformer jammies to school that day.
Justin's class
We passed out hot chocolate to the kids the same time they did in the movie. It was so fun be apart of that. The kids had such a good time and it was fun to see already who is friends with who and the groups they've formed. Can you believe that? They already have groups of friends formed in kindergarten.
Blows my mind! I keep thinking they are too young to do that. Owell!
At the end of the movie we passed out a little bell to each kid as well as reindeer food and all the cool things they've worked on during the month.
Have I mentioned how much I love this school?




No comments:
Post a Comment