I'm so excited and a little scared for this new year to come. This will be another busy and exciting year and I'm still waiting for our lives to settle down for at least ONE month but I guess if you have lots of things to do it makes for an interesting life full of fun and adventures.
We had an awesome year in 2010 and I hope I can survive what 2011 brings to our family.
Here are a few things that will be happening in 2011:
Selling our house
Justin graduating kindergarten
Jeromy- well, I would go into more details on that but I would be compromising something BIG
All of us turning another year older
Hopefully the potty training of a dog and another child.
And maybe a move to another state.
Just listing those few things makes me tired. Wheew!
Well, here's hoping for a great new year and hoping you have one too!
Happy New Years everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment