Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Police Wife Life, Selfish Is Not An Option, by Melissa Littles

The Police Wife Life, Selfish Is Not An Option, by Melissa Littles

I found this article on Mike and Jenica Sheldon's facebook page and although it doesn't quite fit how their life is now according to them, it is exactly what I go through everyday and how my life has been for years.  Melissa Littles puts it into words that I've been thinking and feeling for years. 
No one can ever completely understand what a person's life is like until you walk in their shoes and this is as close as it can get to walking in mine.  Minus the teenage daugher and only having one boy.  You really do have to have the right attitude and heart to deal with all that goes on with a police officer.  A police officer is a special breed and I have one AWSOME man!
Thanks so much honey for working so hard to provide for our family and protecting our city.

No comments: