Thursday, December 30, 2010

My BIG boy!

Yesterday Justin was eating an apple while the Lowe boys were here to play and it made his tooth all bloody so I gave him a paper towel to hold in his mouth and he tried pulling his tooth out by himself.  I was so proud of him for being so brave.  But that tooth just still did not want to come out so I sent him to dad to see if he could pull it.  Sure enough dad got it pulled and Justin ran to show me his tooth and the cool new hole where the tooth had been.
I can't believe that he's old enough to loose a tooth!  He's such a big boy!

This morning when Justin woke up he found a lost tooth certificate and a gold dollar coin under his pillow.  The tooth fairy does exist!  She took his tooth and left something way cool in it's place.  Did you know that the tooth fairy's name is Flossie? 
He was so excited!  Way to go buddy on hitting an important milestone in your life.  We are so excited for you!  We love you! 

No comments: