Justin had his Winter Concert on Koda's birthday so we got to celebrate a lot that day! We had a very hard time finding him because the school had the 2nd and 1st graders sit on chairs and the kindergartners sit on the floor. But all in all it was a great concert and we got to see Justin sing for a moment.
They sang some cute Christmas carols but I found it different that they started the program with the song, This land is your land.
I love this school for that! They have a strong emphasis on History and how great our country is. They make sure to remind everyone that we live in the Great United States of America!
What a great school!
You did an aw some job buddy and I'm so happy that you had a great time and had fun. We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment