Christmas Eve night after the kids are asleep I've always made a spot for each child's presents and then when Santa gets there he knows where to put each child's gifts.
It also makes it easier for them to know which presents are theirs and start opening them.
When Santa stopped by he took all the carrots for the reindeer and took a bite out of a gingerbread man. He even left a note telling the boys thanks for such good cookies and for thinking of his reindeer.
We made a family set of marshmallow guns. Way fun and cheap to make.
Koda loved finding gum in his stocking.
He was so excited for Christmas this year that he woke everyone up at 5:30am!!!
Yes, way to early!!!
Jaden had to test out his new ride.
Brekyn thought his Kung Zhu was pretty neat.
He also loved his zebra toy. It can turn into a scooter too so he can keep up with all the boys on their new scooters.
Santa, please come back and pick up this mess that you brought us.
Christmas day is my most favorite day! I love knowing that Christ was born this day and that because of his birth we have a savior and we will live again. What a great gift God gave to us on this day!
I love all the excitement and all the food and family visits and the lounging around and stuffing our tummies with goodies. One of the traditions that we've always done since Jeromy and I have been married was on Christmas morning around 9:30am we go over to the Sprague's house and eat breakfast. Then we head over to his parents house and visit and open up more presents. We usually eat dinner over there and lounge and watch TV or movies and just visit. When it snow's like last year we went to the park and rode the snow tubes and played in the snow.
This year it didn't snow all it did was rain and then for awhile we got some nice sunshine that was really warm for this time of year in Utah. It was a nice surprise!
Thanks everyone for all the wonderful gifts and presents!
In keeping with the spirit of Christmas I just want to say that
I'm so grateful to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and for the knowledge that our Heavenly Father lives and that He gave his only begotten son for us so that we may live with him again. I'm so grateful that my family is a forever family and that I'm sealed to my husband and kids for all eternity. I'm grateful for all the trials in my life and for the blessings that come with those trials. I've been very blessed with a wonderful husband and 4 amazing little boys. Life would not be complete without them. I'm also grateful to know the true meaning of Christmas; that Jesus Christ was born this day in Bethlehem. Thank you Heavenly Father for the best gift of all.








No comments:
Post a Comment