Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rub-A-Dub-Dub 4 Boys in a Tub

So I know these can totally be blackmail pictures but I had another idea for these... I have a saying above the boys' bathroom window that says Rub-A-Dub-Dub-4 Boys in a Tub.  So I wanted pictures to go with that saying so I could hang them on their bathroom wall. 
Yes, so everyone can see their blackmail pictures too.  What are mom's for...

This is totally Justin's personality... Hmm, He He He, what can I get into?

Koda smiles with his top lip in right now so no matter what I did I couldn't get him to smile like he's done before.  He's still my cute little man.

This is one of THE best pictures of Jaden!!!  I was so happy to get this picture.  DO you see anything missing in it?  His ECZEMA!!!  It's pretty much gone with the help of a great moisturizer that a dermatologist prescribed.  Thank you, Thank you Doctor!

And my cute little baby Brekyn!  What can I say but when he takes his baths he loves them and is so relaxed. 

Can I also say that if I had, had another baby we couldn't fit anymore kids in the tub to even take this picture.  I love my sweet little mommies boys and I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: