Friday, October 29, 2010

Carving Pumpkins

This year we carved pumpkins at home again and waited till Jeromy got home from hunting so he could join in on all the fun.  FYI:  put a lawn size garbage bag over the table instead of newspaper so clean up will be easier.


Sorry Justin but I have to plug this into the blog.
  Justin has always hated touching pumpkin guts, so this year he was a little better and at least got all the loose seeds out with a spoon.  He's so funny!  I don't like cold, slimy pumpkin guts either but when you wash it off your hands it's all better.  Maybe in a couple of years he'll dig in and get all dirty.




Look how cute they turned out!
These are the good days that I hope my boys will remember when they start their families.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: