Friday, October 15, 2010

Light a candle on Oct. 15 for babies lost to miscarriage or stillbirth



I thought this was a great video and wanted to share it because I will never forget my first miscarriage.

 I was 15 weeks along and the next visit we would've found out if it was a boy or girl.  It was even harder for Jeromy and I because his cousin's wife was expecting and those babies would've been a month apart.  I always have kept it in the back of my mind that I could've had an 8 year old right now.  How crazy is that!
Our Journey to have our kids was a long hard one but it was Heavenly Father's plan for us to struggle so we could enjoy the little moments and be grateful for the wonderful family that we have.
When I look at my boys now I'm so grateful for them and I thank Heavenly Father that he sent them to me and that they are all healthy and very active little men.

I will never forget you little one and I will see you and hold you when the time comes.

No comments: