Sunday, October 31, 2010

Koda's preschool Halloween party

Koda's Halloween party was on Friday and it was he dressed up as Bumblebee From Transformers.  Bumblebee is his absolute favorite Transformer and has waited for a year for this costume to fit him.
Miss Ashley says he's an outgoing, very helpful little boy but when I went to his Halloween party he turned into a Mommy's boy again.  What am I doing?  Owell, he had fun when he saw that I was going to do some activities with his class.  Maybe next year I'll try these activities with the boys.  They were fun!
This game is called smashing pumpkins.  You have to pop the other persons balloon before they pop yours.

This game is making a mummy.  You take a roll of toilet paper and wrap your mummy in it.

This game is called capture the ghost.  You take a paper towel and some yarn and make a ghost out of the paper towel and tie yarn around the neck of your ghost.  One person has a colander and tries to capture your ghost before you can pull it away.

This was way fun and way easy to do.  Take a piece of yarn and tie a doughnut to it and try to eat it with just your mouth.  Fun and YUMMY!


This is Koda's whole class.  Just 4 boys.  Koda loves to go to preschool to learn and play with other kids. 
I'm so glad you had such a fun time my Koda man!  I love you so much!  IT was great to hear that you are such an awesome kid and such a wonderful helper at school.  I love how you can stand up for yourself and you know exactly what you want. 
Happy Halloween my Koda man!

No comments: