Today is Justin's 100th day of school!
They had a party today and got to eat 100 snacks and did 100 exercises and counted 100 objects. They also had to bring something that had 100 things on it and they needed to be creative. So... creative we were! I was so creative I looked on the Internet and got this idea from someone else that had to do the same thing. Ha Ha!
To tell ya the truth I only copied the idea not how they did it so it was kind of original. I think it turned out pretty cute though. We have these plastic pop corn containers and that's what I used as my model. There are 100 pieces of pop corn on the poster for his 100 items. I drew the container and Justin glued the pop corn. It was a fun project to do. The other boys liked it too because they got to eat the left over pop corn.
It's also something that Justin loves...MOVIE NIGHTS!


No comments:
Post a Comment