Sunday, January 16, 2011

Look who's in Nursery!

Today my last baby was able to go into nursery and he loved it! 
He's a lot like Justin was when he was this little so I assumed he wouldn't have a problem when he was happy to just walk right in and play with toys and not even care that I was there. 
I've waited for this day for along time now.  I can finally sit in Relief Society and listen to the lesson without a crying or whining child.  I did feel a little lonely though and I didn't know what to do with my hands but I'm sure that will change when I can finally bring my scriptures and be able to participate more. 
I am a little sad that he's grown up so fast, but I'm also very excited and happy that there are such good nursery leaders in our ward.  Brekyn technically shouldn't be in there because he's a month away from being 18 months but they only have 4 kids in the Jr. nursery so they were excited to have him in there.  Whats exciting about one of the nursery leaders is her daughter was born the same day as Brekyn at the same hospital.  It will be fun to watch them play and become better friends.
What a Happy day!!

My handsome little men all dressed up for Church.
I figured at the beginning of each new year I would take a picture of my boys and then at the end of the year compare and see how they've grown. 
Can't wait to see how much they've grown!
Love you boys!

No comments: