Tuesday, September 28, 2010

St. George

I was so excited to go see the St. George temple!  One of my goals in life is to go see every temple in the world, I know it's a big one but it's a goal.
Our forever family

What handsome future missionaries I have!
I absolutely LOVE this picture.  What makes it so special is that this is true brotherly love.  They did this all on their own.  My boys love to see the temple.  Justin wanted to go inside so bad and wasn't too happy when I told him that he couldn't untill he was bigger.  Maybe when another temple opens up soon we can go to the open house and he can get his opprotunity to go inside.
This is a cotton plant.
  I haven't seen these kind of plants for around 20 years.  I used to see these all the time when I lived in Arizona.  Can you believe this is how your cotton shirt starts out?
We had lunch at a park nearby the temple grounds and the boys got to streatch their legs and play for a while.  It was a nice park with shade and a nice playground, one for the big kids and one for the little kids. 



We had a nice visit in St. George.  I wish we could've seen more. 

No comments: