Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Our day at Sand Hollow Reservoir

This was the whole reason we went camping this past weekend was because Jeromy and Terrence signed up to dive at Sand Hollow reservoir to help pick up trash at the bottom of it.  Every piece of trash you brought up got you a ticket for the Dive Utah raffle.  The only thing that sucked this weekend was Terrence broke his foot and so he couldn't be Jeromy's dive buddy.  Luckily Terrence asked out load if Jeromy had found a dive buddy and the guy next to us on the beach said Jeromy could be buddies with him and his partner.  Thanks so much Terrence for helping Jeromy get a dive buddy and I'm so sorry you couldn't dive this weekend.
I guess this reservoir is a dive training reservoir so they had buried an airplane, VW van, and a toilet just so you had something interesting to look at and see.  They also had an obstacle course for divers to test or train their skills on.  Jeromy had a lots of fun and won a couple of prizes too!  One prize was valued at $80.  He also won a free dive equipment rental for a day which includes everything you need to go diving.


Mommies little fishes. 
 I forgot to bring their swimming suits because I didn't know that we could go sit on the beach and have the boys swim so we found these at the local Walmart for a $1. 

Jaden had a ton of fun playing in the sand. 
This sand was so nice.  No sharp rocks and was so soft.  It was pretty too!

After we had lunch and cooled off a bit I let Brekyn play in the sand and water too.  He loved it!  He's always loved the water but he was having a blast walking on the beach and crawling in the sand. Needless to say he was covered from head to toe with sand. 
Brekyn's cute little feet in the sand

Jaden is sporting his 1/2 moon.  This kid is skin and bones and no matter what I do his shorts never stay up.

After daddy got done diving he played in the water with the boys. 

There goes my beach baby in the sand.

No comments: