



Jaden's first birthday was a hit! I can't believe he's one already. What a sweet little boy. He loves his mommy and daddy and loves to eat. Ya can't tell cuz he's so darn skinny, but he eats like a horse. Right now he crawls and stands up by himself. His new trick is crawling up my big stairs. He has no interest in walking cuz he's figured out how to make his brothers go get it for him or he's just happy to crawl and get it himself.
We've always done a pizza party for the boy's first birthday so we did that again for Jaden. His birthday was the week before Easter and his birthday theme was farm animals so we did a chicken egg hunt instead of an Easter egg hunt. Justin and I filled 200 eggs for the kids and I'm glad I'm done with stuffing eggs. It was fun for the kids but the weather was a bit chilly. OUr front yard looked like a pastel egg painting. All in all it was fun and I hope everyone had a good time. Thanks so much to everyone who made it and thanks so much for the great gifts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JADEN! We love you!
1 comment:
The boys had a good time! They were so thrilled to open their eggs and eat all their goodies. Thanks for having us!
Post a Comment