Sunday, April 12, 2009












Happy Easter boys! This year we took them to see the Easter bunny at Walmart and get our free picture. Everyone was glad to see the Easter bunny but Koda, so the whole family got into the picture. The Easter bunny droped by and gave the boys some great gardening gifts and sand for their sand box. They also got Cars lounge chairs to sit on while basking in the sun (if they will ever hold still enough to bask in the sun)! They got a ton of candy from three different Easter egg hunts and I think all they ate today was candy and chocolate. I tried to make them eat good food I really did! They had fun at my families Easter get together at Barlow park. They rode their bikes down grass hills and played with cousins on the playground. By the time the day was done all, including me, where exsausted.



No comments: