
So, I took the whole family to the doctors to see what this last baby is going to be and Justin was certain it was going to be a girl. I figured it's another baby if it's a boy then I've got the stuff for him, if it's a girl I'll be so excited but oh my gosh I don't have enough money to buy nice girl clothes. Well, The results ended up being..... are ya ready? Here it comes.... another BOY! Well, it made my life easier but Justin was Devistated. We took him to MacDonald's to play and have lunch and then had to get home to get ready for Jaden's B-Day party the next day and He started bawling. I had to rock him the the rocking chair for a good 30 minutes to try and calm him down and then I tried to explain to him why Heavenly Father didn't answer his prayers like he thought he would. Justin really wanted a little sister but is now ok with another baby brother. Good thing cuz little boy pee pees don't fall off!
2 comments:
lol. that is so cute! Congrats on yet another boy! Boys are the greatest. Not that I dont love my girls but boys are the sweetest! :)
Your boys are going to have such a blast growing up together!
Post a Comment