
Well, Another birthday has come and I'm now 29. I really don't want next year to come cuz 30 to me is on top of the hill. The view might be pretty but I don't look forward to going down the hill. I had a pretty good birthday this year. I got a water heater and a new dinning room table for my growing family to sit at. Sad huh that, that is what you want for your birthday; things to make life easier. I really love having HOT water now instead of rushing threw a shower and trying to make it before it turns cold. I also love my table. It's solid oak a has an oak top and black base to it. It is so heavy I can't move it by myself, and I thought I was buff for a mom of three boys. Try and take on my table! It came with four chairs and a black bench that I just love. The chairs are solid too. This table will last me forever with a family of all boys.
Anyway, all in all I had a good birthday. Thanks honey for all your love and support and for my fantastic table and a HOT steamy shower! I love the simple things in life. It's what makes me the happiest.
1 comment:
Happy belated Birthday! I'm glad you had a good birthday. I'm right behind you on the age mountain if that makes you feel any better. 30 will be a big one to swallow!
Post a Comment