Monday, August 15, 2011

Our 12th Anniversary

I can't believe that Jeromy and I have been married for 12 years.
What's even more nuts is that we dated for 3 years before we even were engaged.
We've been together for 15 years!
Crazy to think about but, wouldn't have it any other way.
We were meant to be together.
We finish each others sentences and think the same thoughts.
Have you ever heard the term, gets better with age?
Well I think Jeromy fits that for sure.
I think he gets better looking every year and he's still a very hard worker and does everything possible to provide for his family.
Even if it means sacrificing time with us.
I'm a very lucky woman and I'm so glad we will be together forever.


The past couple of years we haven't done anything for our anniversary because we would rather spend money on our boys than ourselves.
So, this year we were able to go to Lagoon by ourselves after we dropped the boys off with Shea and Laura.
Thanks again guys for watching them and thanks again to Collin and Ginger for the tickets.
We had so much fun at Lagoon!
It was so fun to not worry about the boys and just spend time with my sexy hubby.
Before we headed to Lagoon we stopped at Crown Burger and got Greek Slovakia for dinner
then we met up with Terrence and Holly and rode some rides.
One, I for sure will never go on again is the Cliffhanger.
I'm so not a fan of getting wet in regular clothes and having water splashed in my face.
This ride gets you soaked to the bone.
It was a good thing it was one of the last rides we went on before going home.
The funny thing is that Jeromy and I couldn't stop laughing. 
It's a good thing we can try to look on the bright side.


You know your married to the right person when all you want to do is spend time with them.
It doesn't matter what you do or how much it costs.
All that matters is that your together.
I'm so glad we will be together forever.
Love you my sexy hunk of man!
I can't wait for our many more anniversaries to come.

No comments: