Friday, August 12, 2011

Lagoon,It's what fun is...

WARNING: PICTURE OVERLOAD!!!!!
*This mom is crazy with a camera*



Jeromy and I haven't been to Lagoon for at least 13 or 14 years, so when Ginger called and asked if we wanted to use Collin's employee appreciation pass we jumped at the chance.  We got everyone in for $10 a person.  You can't beat that!! 
Lagoon has changed so much since Jeromy's last time ( Jr, High Lagoon Day)  and my last time ( with the Jackson family while Jeromy was on his senior trip with Jake). 
There are so many rides to go on with the kids it made it so fun for all of us.
Justin was tall enough(47 in) to ride almost all of the rides except 3 or 4 and Brekyn was tall enough (36 in)to ride all of the kiddie rides by himself and the other rides with an adult. 
If we stay in Utah we are for sure getting Lagoon passports for all of us next year.
Wednesday was the perfect day to go.  The lines were short and it was sunny and warm. 
The Carousel was the first ride we came to so we hopped on.


The boys loved all of the flying plane rides. 
This one was fun because it had guns to shoot.




After riding Puff the Magic Dragon we rode this ride. 
 The boys loved being able to control the dragon or manly ladybug they were in.


This car ride was one of my favorites when I was little.
I loved pretending I was really driving a car. 
The boys had fun too!




Flying Aces was another one of those favorite plane rides.
There's something about being a boy and wanting to fly your own plane, I guess.
Uncle Vaughn would be so proud.


Another plane ride...
On this ride Koda and Justin met a friend standing in line.
The friend rode in Koda's plane cuz he picked a police one.

Justin was too tall for this ride by an inch so he had to sit out on this one.
There was a huge line for the Baby Boats.  I can see why!
It takes forever for each kid to get in and out safely on this ride plus the kids love to ding the bell.




Riding on the train was a must for all of us.
The boys loved riding and seeing all the animals and Jeromy and I got a short break.


Our next ride was Rattle Snake Rapids.
This ride was nice because it was a chance to get wet and cool off...for the boys.
Me on the other hand, not so much.
As we were standing in line a guy came up and gave me this totally awesome red poncho. (Being sarcastic)
I was grateful because it kept me and the bag dry.  My hair not so much.  Owell, that's what ya get when you ride a water ride, right?
Jeromy and Brekyn got the worst of it. 
They were soaked by the waterfall and the other boys fled to the dry side of the raft when we came to that point.
After the ride was done all you heard was, "Can we go again!?"


Lagoon wouldn't be fun without bumper cars.
This was for sure the boys favorite ride.
Boys and bumper cars, a perfect match.



The last ride of the boys' day was the Dragon fly.
Who can resist swings that fly really fast?!
After the ride was done it was time for the boys to head home for some dinner and fun with Shea, Laura and Joey. They were nice enough to watch the boys while Jeromy and I came back and had fun by ourselves.
Thanks Shea and Laura for everything!


After dropping off the boys and eating some yummy dinner we met up with Terrence and Holly.
Jeromy and Terrence didn't want to ride the Music Express so Holly and I did.
To me this is just one ride you have to go on.  It was so fun!

Bumper cars were so much fun when you didn't know how to drive.
This is the only ride you could go on and crash into a police officer and not get a massive ticket.
Thank goodness I have connections!

Who is that sexy man?

I'm so glad we had the chance to go to Lagoon and have fun with the boys.
They were so good and didn't complain once.
It was almost as fun with the boys as it was by ourselves.
Thanks so much Collin and Ginger for giving our family the opportunity to have such a fun filled time at Lagoon.
I can't wait to take the boys again.

No comments: