
I'm so grateful for the pioneers. All that they endured and went through makes my daily trials seem like nothing compared to theirs. Walking in the snow, sleet, sun, and rain for hours and days on end.
Loosing a loved one or a child and having to bury them along the way. Not knowing when the journey or the persecution will end. They had an unwavering faith in the Lord that kept them going on the journey to Zion. What an AMAZING example they are.
Today, in Utah we celebrate pioneer day.
How grateful I am to have a nice house, running water and a car to drive me to wherever I need to go.
I'm truly spoiled with the modern amenities that I have. To tell you the truth I don't think I could survive what the pioneers went through.
The theme when I was in young women's was, Faith in Every Footstep. I love that theme.
Thinking back on what trials and tribulations the pioneers had and how they truly had faith in every footstep. It's humbling to read the many stories about what they had to do to survive and to keep their families together.
I hope I will have as much Faith in every footstep as those pioneers, as Jeromy and I raise our family and start yet, another journey in our lives. Who knows where we will live, but as long as we have faith in the Lord we will get through any trial together.
I want to bear you my testimony that I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true.
I know that he lives and that we will be with our families forever as long as we have faith and do the right things.
I'm truly grateful for all that the Lord has done for me and all that he continues to do for me and my family.
I'm grateful for all of my little miracle babies and all that they do for me.
They inspire me to become a better person everyday and the love that I have for them will forever be unwavering. I'm extremely grateful for Jeromy and the love that we have for each other.
I'm so proud of all that he's accomplished and how hard of a worker he is.
I'm also grateful for all the trials that I have. As much as I don't want them, I know I will grow and learn from them and become the woman that Heavenly Father wants me to be.
I love my Heavenly Father with all my heart and I'm once again grateful for all the many blessings he's given to me. I don't know what I would do without this church.
I say these things humbly, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment