Sunday, July 24, 2011

Clinton City Fireworks

I wasn't planning on taking the boys to the Clinton City Fireworks but since Jeromy had fixed my mom's car and I had to pick him up around the time they started I figured we would go see them. 
We've seen them every year, why break a tradition, right?


We parked the excursion in the Lowe's parking lot and watched from there. Totally awesome spot to park!
Of course since we didn't really plan on going we brought the dogs with us and that was a very fun experience.
Turo had to go all the way to the front to see the fireworks and so did Bailey. 
Turo was more excited than the boys were.  He watched the entire time.
I wonder if he missed patrolling the Clearfield Days Fireworks?
The boys of course still had fun even with a huge dog in the way.
They LOVE Fireworks! 
Clinton City had some great fireworks this year.  Way better than Syracuse.
Happy Clinton City Days!

No comments: