I have a 1st grader! Ahhh!
He's so excited to go to school and see his friends again.
It will make it much easier knowing that he has friends in his class this year, and that Javis is one of them.
There are (4) 1st grade classes and this is the first year he'll get to bring a lunch to school.
That will be fun!
(Whispering) Ok, so as much as I thought I was ready for Justin to go to school, I've realized I'm NOT!
I'm going to tell you a secret that probably ever mother already knows and feels...
I'm so not ready for my boy to grow up.
I will rest easier knowing that he's going to such a great school and that he'll be learning a lot.
I really LOVE Oquirrh Mountain Charter School!
What a busy school year our family is going to have.
No comments:
Post a Comment