It's that time of year again!
Yes, the smells of summer are in the air.
The mosquito's are nipping at your skin and every city has their own celebration days.
Last night was the Syracuse Days. We never make it to the booths or anything like that but we have always made it for the fireworks. There's something about packing all the boys up in the biggest vehicle we have and driving out to where the bugs are so big they just might carry you away before the show starts.
The boys are always so excited that the infamous phrase all night is," how much longer?"
When they finally started all I heard was, " Mom, did you see that?" or my favorite was from Jaden, " Wow, Mom that was AWESOME!" Oh, to be a little child again.
The boys have grown so much this year that I think this is going to be the best summer of all.
They are so full of spunk and have so much to say, ask, and do.
Of course, I do have to mention that Syracuse's fireworks don't have anything on Clearfield's and Layton's fireworks.
Sorry, my Syracuse friends.
It's just the start of a great summer.
Bailey's first fireworks. The boys were so excited when they started that they got Bailey excited too and she started to bark but was just fine after a minute or two.
Pretty Sunset
We had a great parking spot. We parked by the field where they set off all the fireworks and there happened to be a momma duck and her cute little ducklings there with her in this tiny pond. The boys got a kick out of seeing the ducks head go under water for a long time.
Koda man and his trusty dog
Do you think they're brothers?
Mommy and Jaden
I saved one of the best for last. My little tornado, Brekyn.
I hope you boys had fun and know that I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment