So, last Saturday was a very busy day, but a very fun day.
Justin's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Adorno, invited us to go to the Tree House Museum on a free admission day. This is one museum I wouldn't mind having a membership too. We were there for 2 hours and still didn't see everything. I was a little camera happy this day and had a really hard time picking my favorite pictures so all of these pictures are of what the boys liked doing the best.
I guess we'll have to go back, dang!
Music room
I guess we'll have to go back, dang!
The boys were so excited to see this giant chess board.
Justin remembered the one we played with in Cancun, Mexico.
Music room
The boys liked trying to milk the cow.
Rebecca's son Colin riding a horse.
Firemen just like Uncle Shea.
Peek-a-boo! I see you!
Brekyn feeding Rebecca some tasty play food.
Yumm!
After going to the Tree House Museum we had lunch at the Clinton park and the boys played in the sand while the moms chatted.
This is a pretty fun park. They had a nice playground with swings and these cool sand diggers.
Those were the boys favorite thing to play on.
Thanks so much Rebecca and Colin for such a fun afternoon.
It was a blast!













No comments:
Post a Comment