Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gingerbread houses

Koda and his magnificent house

Justin and his extravagant house.

Jaden and his awsome house.

Me and my pretty house.
Since I took their pictures with their houses Justin thought he would take my picture with my house.  At least me and the house are in the picture.  Not too bad!

My house.

Koda wanted to make gingerbread men today so I got the box of mix out and started making it when I caught myself making the wrong recipe it was to late.  I had made the cake recipe instead of the cookie recipe.  Dang it!!!
So, after promising I would go get more mix tomorrow we made a gingerbread cake and decided to make gingerbread houses out of Graham crackers instead.
This was my first time making these and I think they turned out ok.  The boys liked decorating them and that's all that matters, right?
They were so excited to eat them after I took their pictures.
They were pretty Yummy!

No comments: