Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall leaves

My cute lil' baby

Today we had a window of awsome weather to rake up leaves.  It was so nice!

Oh the joys of fall, this pile of leaves almost swallow Jaden and Koda.

Super Koda! 

Jaden loved jumping in the leaves this year.  Last year he was still a little too small.

What a cute little man! 




Oh the fun brothers will have

Koda took a big ball of leaves and threw it at Jaden and my camera got this cool picture of it.

When Justin got home from school he got to play in the leaves too.  They thought it would be fun to burry Turo in the leaves.  Turo did pretty well with that idea and stayed and took it for about 2 minutes.

I thought this was so cute.  I have a picture of Jeromy doing the same thumbs up with just about the same smile as Justin's. 
Like father like son.

I'm glad the weather held out for the boys to have fun in the leaves.  I love this time of year!

No comments: