So, it's already the end of January and it's taken me this long to post about Christmas 2011.
Let's hope I can keep up with what this year is going to bring our family.
The last day of school was a very fun but hectic day for Justin and I.
I volunteered for his Christmas/religious food tasting party and we had almost every parent bring some kind of desert or food from every religious group.
We had Jewish, Christian and Muslim food.
I was in charge of the food allergy table since Justin is allergic to nuts and a ton of other kids are allergic to certain things. It was challenging to try to explain to some parents why some items needed to be on the allergy table. Luckily Justin isn't super, super sensitive to nuts but a lot of other kids can't have foods that have been made on conveyor belts with nuts or eggs or certain dyes.
One parent said their kid was allergic to peas. I wish I could've used that excuse when I was little.
That is one I've never heard of before but, owell.
Onto the fun!
The school always has Santa come and visit.
He's always been a great Santa that explains the real meaning of Christmas and asks what everyone wants for Christmas and gives them a candy cane.
They had different stations that represented each religion.
They this one was the only picture I got since I was busy with the food.
They used a sugar cone with frosting for the tree and marshmallows and candy to make a snowman.
Justin had a blast and he was so excited for school to get out for Christmas break.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE this school?



No comments:
Post a Comment