Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas 2011
Our family had a very good Christmas this year.
It was all thanks to selling our house but still it was a great one.
Everyone got what they wanted and Jeromy had the day off.
I couldn't have asked for anything more.
Jaden and Brekyn's presents.
They got the whole set of the Transformers rescue bots and Angry Birds stuff pillows.
Jaden also got his remote control Grave Digger and Brekyn got a remote control Lightning McQueen.

Justin and Koda got remote control monster trucks and DSi's and Angry Birds pillows.

Our meager little tree.

Boys lining up to see what Santa brought them.

The first thing Jaden saw was his coveted remote control Grave Digger.
That's the only thing he played with for hours.

Koda was so excited to see his remote controlled monster truck.

Jeromy and I got all the boys these police dart gun packs.

Brekyn was a little overwhelmed. 
His favorite toy is still his Angry Pig pillow.

After we opened up our presents it was time to head to church.  Christmas was on Sunday and it would be wrong in my book to miss church that day so we got the boys dressed in their new Church sweaters and headed out.
I wish I could've found Brekyn a matching sweater but all the blue sweaters in his size had skull prints on them. Ugh!
My handsome men
Mommy and her little boys

After church we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Jackson's house to visit with family.
It was a great Christmas and I'm so grateful for the saviors birth.
Thanks everyone for all the great gifts and such a wonderful day.

No comments: