Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sportsman's Expo

Every year we LOVE to go to the Sportsman's Expo and look at all the cool stuff they have.  This year we had a great time and went and had our pictures taken with the Yellowstone bear cub and had the boys try to catch a fish at the fishing pond.
This bear was so cute!  I was glad to have all my boys for this picture, too.  The last time we had our picture taken with a bear was when Jaden was Brekyn's age.




None of them caught fish but Jaden had a slew of them bite his line and then slip off. Dang it!
Brekyn loved watching the fishies swim around.  They all had a lot of fun.
Even I had a great time!  I was filmed for a commercial for the Fastway Flip.  It's an automatic jack foot.  It's a pretty neat gadget for our trailer.  I thought it was so cool and thought it would help me when I try to take the boys camping this year without Jeromy (training) that the guy asked if I wanted to be in a commercial for it.  If I did I would get a Fastway Flip for free ($50 value)!! 
My motto has been for awhile now: If it's free, it's for me!
So, I said why not, if they use it I'll be in a commercial if not I got something for free.  Win win right?
I was Soo nervous. 


2 comments:

Amy Jackson said...

oh my gosh you guys sure made the most of the expo! that is so cool that you were asked to be in a comercial i hope we get to see it.

Amber Jackson said...

I know! We had a fun filled day. It will be intresting to see if they use anything I did or not. I was more nervous after we had left than I was filming. Nut's I know but I didn't care at that second if they used any of my video I just wanted the flipway jack. It's pretty neat.