Yesterday was my second Bon Jovi concert and I was so excited to have a girls night out with the Wangberg sisters and see Bon Jovi.
His concerts are Soo much fun!!! By the end of the night my already sick voice was gone and my feet were killing me but it was such a BLAST!!
The view from our seats. Not too bad.
Bon Jovi's #1 fans!
(Trina, Amber, Me, Kristi)
This was the opening band.
Can't remember who they are but they were pretty good.
Liking the view from our seats. Bon Jovi's best side. Yes, I dare say it!
It's one of my hubbies best qualities, too!
At first this was one big screen and then it turned into several screens.
Then it did this... way cool, I thought.
The only good picture I got of him before my camera died... right in the middle of the concert. I was so mad!!
At least I got video of the song" Shot through the heart".
That's my boys' favorite song. Too bad they don't know all the words to it yet.
When your older boys.
Bon Jovi puts on one HOT concert... Ha Ha Ha.
Thanks so much Kristi for getting such great concert tickets and thanks Amber for driving. It's so much fun to go with you guys!









No comments:
Post a Comment