Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day started off great with the boys finding their loot of goodies.  From mom and Dad and Nanny.  Thanks Nanny for all the great goodies. 


Next Justin went to school to have more Valentine's Day fun and Jeromy went off to have his Doctor's Physical test for ( it's a Secret).
Then after school Justin went to his Dentist appointment.  A couple weeks ago Justin had his 6 month check up and they found a permanent tooth ready to come up behind the baby tooth.  And since it wasn't loose then they made an appointment to have it extracted and sealants on his back molars.

They put laughing gas on him and it made him bounce off the wall.  He was acting like a dog swimming and was talking so fast.  Let's just say they took the gas off him so he would hold still for everything.

His dental chart. 

The dental assistant doing his sealants.  He was so good for this part.

This is the office we were in.  They are so nice!  Justin loves watching the movies on the TV they have hooked to the ceiling.  Justin picked the movie Cars, to watch this time.

The dentist is getting ready to extract his tooth.  I was so nervous for Justin.  He was so much braver than I would be.  I don't really like the dentist.  He might not after this visit either.  The dentist wiggled his tooth and then told him he would count to 5 and then pull.  He pulled the tooth out on the count of 1.  Justin wasn't as numb as he should've been so he cried after a little. I felt so bad. They had to give him 2 numbing shots and he still felt it.  Crying only a little is extremely brave in my book.  I was so proud of him through the whole ordeal. 
The assistant put his tooth in an orange tooth fairy box and gave him 2 tokens to get a treat and a balloon and he was ready to get out of there and go home.

I took him to get a slurpy to make him feel even better and then we headed home.  This picture shows his smile with his mouth still numb.  At least he's smiling and not crying!  What a brave little man I have.

A little later after that Grandma Jackson came over and gave them the Valentine's she had for the boys.  She got them a box of conversation hearts and some pretty cool T-shirts.  Justin got a cool skateboard shirt and the other boys got Monster Jam shirts.  They loved them!  Thanks Grandma Jackson!


After a very full and fun filled Valentine's Day I'm very grateful that I have my sweetheart and best friend to snuggle up too.  We've been married for 11 years almost 12 this year and we've been together for 14 years this month. 
Our first date was Feb 97.
I'm looking forward to spending eternity together with my hunk of man and the best husband in the world.

I love you so much honey and I'm so glad to have you and the boys in my life.  My life would not be complete without you. 
Love, Me

No comments: