Ok, what does this picture look like to you?
A messy closet maybe? So who do you think created this mess?
A little sleeping boy.
Today as I was getting ready for my families birthday party for Brekyn the house seemed really peaceful and quiet. Now sometimes my kids are actually playing quietly and sometimes when there's no noise they are getting into things. It all depends on which boy it is. I called for Jaden several times an dno answer and then I checked the house. Still no sign of Jaden. I knew he didn't go outside cuz he was supposed to be in time out on his bed. So, since I was strained for time I took advantage and got all my stufff done in a hurry and then continued to look for him. I had passed the closet several times and just thought that it was the kids making a mess and didn't think anything of it untill I had a thought of Jaden playing hide and seek.
Well, it wasn't that it was Jaden just picking a hiding spot and sleeping.
What a cute little man I have. Playing in Nursery can tire out a little boy.


No comments:
Post a Comment