Monday, July 26, 2010

Riding Horses



Sunday we went over to Uncle Vaughn's house for my niece Chelsea's birthday party and had a great time as always.  At the end of the party Chelsea got one of the horses saddled up and the kids went for a ride.  Dakota got to ride before I could get my camera out so that's why there are no pictures of Koda. Sorry buddy!  Justin got to ride all by himself and learned how to take the riens and guide the horse.  I decided that I wanted to take a chance and ride even if my allergies would be bad.  I haven't been riding for a LONG time.  It felt good to be back in the saddle again.  Chelsea had showed us that she could stand on the horse so I tried and did it!  It was so much fun and I felt a little young again.  And I was surprised that my allergies weren't too bad.  I only got a couple of hives on my arm and some sniffles. 
It was such a fun time.  Thanks Uncle Vaughn and Chelsea for letting us ride. 
Happy Birthday Chelsea!

No comments: