Jaden wanted to get in the pool Sooo bad! He's not supposed to for a week because of his tubes in his ears but when I had to run and get a towel for one of the boys Grandpa and Daddy let him in. Ugh!
Grandpa and Dakota having a water squirter fight.
Justin joined in and made sure to get everyone, including Me! That's what I get for being in the pool area I guess. At least they all had fun!
Brekyn the fish LOVES the pool! Daddy was having fun seeing Brekyn kick his legs in the pool.
When we got home Dakota was so tired that he crashed on the chair and fell asleep. He had a fun, busy, long day. So did the rest of the boys.
After the day's activities we went to the Clearfield City fireworks. This year we decided to park by Baskin Robins to watch the fireworks just in case Jaden wasn't feeling good, then we could go home fast. Nanny and Uncle Vaughn came and joined us.
We sat in the bed of the truck and ate ice cream and waited for the fireworks to start. We could still see the high ones and we got home in 10 minutes when all was done. Sounds like a winner to me.
Jaden and Dakota are Uncle Vaughn's buddies.
A taste of Clearfield City's finest! I used my fireworks mode on my camera. I thought they looked kinda cool.
All in all it was a fun day!









No comments:
Post a Comment