Thursday, July 22, 2010

Justin's in Kindergarten

Justin's first day of Kindergarten was on Tuesday and he was so excited to go!  He loves going to school and meeting new kids and learning new things.  His teachers name is Mrs. Pound.  Unfortunately his school is on a year round schedule but the track( Track A) he's on is ok.  He'll end his school year a couple days before Memorial Day. 
His first day of school was a little bit of a mess because I thought that we could just drop him off and leave and then pick him up when the school day was out.  Oh no!  The teacher wanted the parents to stay with them the WHOLE time and do a couple crafts with them and go over things for the school year.  Which was great with me but I had all the boys with me.  It made for one heck of a time. 
After the day was done it was lunch time so I took the boys to Burger King and then to a park to play to try and make up for the bad beggining of his school year.  He still had fun and the best part of all is I didn't cry when he started school.

No comments: