I bought this headband to cover her collar for Bailey's Easter pictures and these are some of the pictures I got...
Bailey: I can't believe she put this on me.
Bailey: You want me to what? I refuse to look at you!
Bailey: If I lay down do you think she'll get the picture and leave me alone?
I can't see you, therefore I'm not here.
Bailey: Enough is enough, Mom! No more pictures with this funny thing on my neck.
Bailey: Fine! I'll give you just ONE picture but I won't like it.
This is the only picture that she actually looks happy in.
If dogs could talk I would've gotten an earful and if looks and scuzzes could kill I would be dead by now from all those squinty eyed looks she gave me today.
If it helps, my pretty girl, I think you look so cute with it on! He He!






No comments:
Post a Comment