Every Friday night we have movie night. This time consists of picking out a movie, having the boys lay on our bed in jammies, popping popcorn and adding extra treats like M&M's or Skittles in their very own popcorn containers, and letting them watch a movie while I put Brekyn down for bed. They LOVE having movie night!
The younger boys liked Toy Story 3 but Justin thought it was borning. I think he might be past these kind of Disney movies. My boy is growing up. So Sad! All the boys stayed awake till the end of the movie and that was around 11:30. I was so ready for them to go to bed by that time. Finally the second movie Prince of Pursia came on and they started to get sleepy. YES! It was a good movie and it only showed one drop of blood in it for having war scenes and fight scenes in it. All in all it was a great family movie night!




No comments:
Post a Comment