Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jaden's Surgery

The night before his surgery Jeromy, Uncle Vaughn and Uncle Bill gave him a priesthood blessing. 
We had to be at the Davis Surgical Center at 6:45am and when we got back to the waiting area we thought we would have some fun taking pictures before his surgery.

This is the Red Wagon that kids can be taken back to the surgery room in.  Jaden didn't want to go in that he preferred this way...

Kicking and Screaming!!!!!  I agree Jaden.  It is a little scarey back there.

Jaden did awsome and when they did his allergy test he showed a negative reaction to all the foods and only showed a minimal reaction to mold and dog dander.  There goes my reasoning for why he has such bad exema all over his body.  
 
Jaden after surgery.  The only thing that hurt when he came out was his legs from the allergy test. 

His oxygen levels were low so he had to have an oxygen mask by him.  The nurse had to give him some medication to calm him down from the mask and the thing they put on his finger. 

We're goin home!!!  Yeah! 
I'm so proud of you Jaden for going through such a big surgery at your age.  You did so good.  We are so glad that you will fill so much better after this.  We love you!

2 comments:

Amy Jackson said...

Good Job Jayden, I didn't know you were having it done, I am glad it went well, they say the younger the faster the recovery.

Amber Jackson said...

I'm glad he did so well, too! I think Jaden's recovery so far has been worse than Justin's. Justin was up and going the next day. Jaden's throat still hurts and he's still sluggish. I can't wait till he's up and going more.