Friday, May 7, 2010

Jeromy Graduated with his Bachelors!




April 23rd Jeromy graduated with his Bachelors in Criminal Justice from Weber State! Oh and did I mention with HONORS!!!! I'm so proud of him! He worked full time and another part time job sometimes and still got good grades and graduated. He's such a brainiac. I hope my kids get his brain. This means now that he can apply for governments jobs that pay really well or move up higher at the Clearfield Police Dept! Woo Hoo! Good job honey, your amazing!

Oh and Travis graduated with his bachelors in Automotive. President Monson spoke at their graduation which was so inspiring to hear him speak. I love listening to the prophet. It was a pretty long cerimony because Jeromy's graduation didn't start till 12:30am and it didn't get over till 2:15 pm. But all in all it was a great day! Good job guys!

No comments: