November 13th was an exciting day for me in two ways. One, it's my lucky day. Two, I went and had my tubes tied and my uterus coterized. So, NO MORE KIDS FOR ME! And NO MORE PERIODS FOR ME! Whoo Hoo!!!! As much as I love my kids I love not being pregnant and four little boys are enough to keep me busy for a lifetime. Jeromy and I didn't have to think too hard on this decision because I'm the one that has female problems and this should make it so my endometriosis doesn't grow and the last time we went to the temple we new we would only have four kids. You know when your done having kids when your excited to get rid of all that baby stuff and move on with the next stage of your kids growing up.
I will miss the cute baby feet and those sweet little laughs but I'm looking forward to having them all potty trained and in school and what we all can do on vacations. I LOVE having all boys!
1 comment:
YOU ARE ONE LUCKY GIRL!!!
Post a Comment