


We are so glad that our 4th and last little boy is finaly here! He was born Aug 26th at 4:47pm at Davis Hospital. He weighed 7lbs 15oz and was 21 inches long! We decided to name him Brekyn Jacob Jackson. His middle name is special to us because Jeromy's best freind's name is Jacob so we decided that since Jake is such a great guy that we would use his name for Brekyn's middle name.
He's been a wonderful baby so far. He's always ready to eat and if he's got a full tummy and you snuggle with him he will sleep for hours. The boys really love their new brother. we've been kind of worried about how Jaden would react because he is such a mommies boy but Jaden took to him so well that when I let him hold brekyn he didn't want to let him go. He patted his hand and kissed his face and was very gentle for a 16 month old. Justin and Koda of course are really good with babies so I never even worried about them.
It's amazing to look back now and think that I once couldn't have my own kids and now look at me... 4 BOYS! It took me awhile to have them but I think i've caught up for lost time now. I'm very greatful to my Heavenly Father for giving me the opprotunity to have my four wonderful boys and for the chance to raise them with such a wonderful husband by my side. He's such a great father. I know now more than ever that my Heavenly Father had a specific plan for me and that I needed to be patient to receive his blessings... my boys! I seriously wouldn't have it any other way. BOYS RULE!
Welcome to the family baby Brekyn! We love you!
3 comments:
cute baby. Congrats! Jake feels extra special right now, but feels really bad for not seeing you when we were out there.
Oh he's precious! Congrats on such a cute little baby boy! Your boys are adorable!
Congrats!! He is adorable!!
Post a Comment