



We went camping (roughing it really) up by kamas with Jeromy's family and Jeromy's dad's twin's family (Kent and Jolene). It was a lot of fun for the boys and the men. For me it was fun being around family but the next time I go camping I will be ready with my own bathroom! Being pregnant and roughing it is not my thing!! Justin and Dakota love playing with their second cousin's Tyler, Taggert, Hayden, and Megan when we all get together. They loved playing with guns and riding the 4- wheelers and just running around together. We also went to Provo Falls and played in the water. It was fun but scary at the same time. We almost lost Megan down a waterfall but her dad and Aunt Holly caught her by her shirt and saved her. That would not have been good. It was very scary!!
The men got to ride the 4-wheelers with and without the kids. I of course loved it when Jeromy would take the older boys. It was a nice opprotunity for Jaden and I to have some good "ol Mommy time before another brother is added to the family. If Koda dissapeared he would always be found just sitting on a 4-wheeler pretending he was on an adventure. That kid is nuts about any type of bike. He's going to be my little rough 'n tough cowboy!
All in all we had a good time. It was so nice to get back home though and use a flushing toilet and have a nice hot shower. I would never make it as a pioneer.
No comments:
Post a Comment