Thursday, April 19, 2012

Monster Jam!!

It seems like forever since I've updated my blog so I'm attempting to catch up and make up for it.
March was a pretty busy month and April has been even busier.

In March we were lucky enough to take all the boys to go see Monster Jam!
They were so excited and I was even more exited than they were.  Nothings better than taking your kids to an event that they have loved watching and playing since they were tiny.  
And when all of us can go it was like a small dream come true.

Are you ready for picture OVERLOAD???
Here we Goooo!!

My cute little Monster Truck fans


It's really hard to describe the feeling there, other than thrilling.
Especially when you hear Grave Diggers theme music, "Bad to the Bone".
This picture is the boys trying to get a good look at Grave Digger.
We sat right where they came out so we had a pretty good view of the trucks.

This is Grave Digger's 30th birthday.

Maximum Destruction is Koda's Favorite

The boys were so enthralled with what was going on

Our houses favorite monster trucks!

Can you feel the love in the air?! 
They are lovin' it!

Amazing!

This is the Driver of Maximum Destruction.
He's Jon Morris's Father-in-law.


It's so hard to remember why Justin is totally ecstatic but I'm sure it was over something Grave Digger or Maximum Destruction did.



One of our local favorites.
We got to meet him a couple years ago when they opened up a Maverik in Ogden and Brent donated some cars for him to crush.  Was way cool!

Check out the awesome flames!

One of Jaden's prized possessions: His new Grave Digger hat!
What a cutie patootie!

Awww! 

Oooo! 
We were pretty close!

And the winner is....
MAXIMUM DESTRUCTION!!!
Although I cheered for Grave Digger I was glad that one of our favorites won. 
Like he does all the time.

It was a blast going and the boys were able to get Monster Truck pillows to sleep with and snow cones in Grave Digger cups.

Cost of tickets: $100
Cost of Monster Truck pillows: $80
Cost of snow cone filled Grave Digger cups: $48
Jaden's Grave Digger hat: $20
Look on the boys faces and happy family memories:  PRICELESS!




No comments: