Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Vehicles we've owned and loved

Yesterday we sold our Excursion and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
I LOVED my excursion!
  It fit all of my family in it comfortably and had enough room in the back area to fit several grocery store trips or both dogs for a ride.
It was LOADED to the max with all the bells and whistles that Excursions come with.
We had just put brand new tires on it, too!
The biggest plus to selling the excursion was getting rid of our payment and debt of it and not having to fill it with gas.  It didn't get the best gas mileage but it was so fun to drive that I personally didn't care too much. 
I LOVED IT!!!!

So, since another vehicle was sold and gone we had to add it to our list of vehicles we've owned.
We also finally sat down and wrote our list on paper.
Here is what we've got...
88 Chev truck- Blue
93 Geo Prism- Teal green
90 Toyota Camry- Burgundy
91 Toyota Camry- White
90 Geo Prism- Gray
94 Toyota truck- Red
98 Toyota Tacoma- Black
00 Chevy Truck- Gray
99 Chevy Truck- Black
94 Ford Taurus- Brown
05 Pontiac Vibe- White
96 Ford Windstar- Red
96 Honda Odyssey- White
94 Ford Truck- White
02 Chevy Tahoe- Black
04 Ford Truck- Black
00 Ford Taurus- Blue
05 Ford Excursion- Gold

Cars we bought but didn't register...
96 Chevy Truck- White
98 Chevy Truck- Green
99 Ford Taurus- Gold
?? Dodge Truck- Red

I'm sure our list will grow in the future since we seem to go through vehicles like candy.
I wonder if we will ever own a car for more than 5 years?
Owell, it is kinda fun to drive different vehicles all the time.
Onto bigger and better things...







No comments: