

So, when Justin got his tonsils out we had them do an allergy scratch test too. The result came back that he is allergic to tomato's, soy, boxwood bushes, and we knew about the peanuts. I was so surprised about the tomatoes because he'd never had a reaction to them before. Soy is in everything and peanuts are now easy to avoid.
Well, the other day I made spaghetti and Justin broke out in hives for two days. It was not fun for both of us. We had to give him Benadryl every 4-6 hours and put Benadryl cream on him at the same time. These pictures are what the hives looked like after the medicine and cream kicked in. What's hard is the spaghetti sauce I used had soy in it. So, he got a double dose of what he's allergic too. So far I think he's ok with soy but we're now going to have to watch what he eats again.
No comments:
Post a Comment