Friday, September 11, 2009

Fun at Uncle Vaughn's!

Jaden the dare devil!
And I wonder where my kids get it from?! Their parents!

Koda and his 4-wheeler



Justin and his 4-wheeler
We always have fun when we go to Uncle Vaughn's! The boys love going to Uncle Vaughn's and riding their bikes in the arena and the pasture. The funnest part is riding in the arena where there is plenty of dirt and they can do dounuts and some big rooster tails. They always have big smiles plastered on their faces and lots of dirt and mud where you'd never believe. This time Uncle Vaughn volunteered to pick up their bikes and bring them to his house so the boys can ride. He's so excited that they have bikes and wants us to have them practice as much as possible so they can be good enough to race when they get a little bigger. I'm all for that but I need to get saving some money ASAP! Thanks Uncle Vaughn for loving my boys and helping them become bigger dare devils. It's all in the gene's I guess!


No comments: