



In June HAFB held a luncheon for local law enforcement and so we got to go. It also happend to be the day before the Air show so we got a bonus. This was Justin's second air show and the other boys first. The plane that Jeromy and the boys are standing in is a C-17 or something like that. It's one of the biggest planes that the military and the Head of the US use to transport vehicles and stuff in. Jeromy use to travel in these kinds of planes a lot with his previous job. It was neat to see how he use to travel and what all they fit in here. It was also fun to hear Jeromy's stories that I've never heard before. It's amazing when you leave a high security job what memories come back to your mind and what I hear now that I couldn't before.
We also got to see inside a jet and see soem pretty cool stunt planes. The boys had so much fun this day. Justin and koda both told us that they want to fly planes when they grow up. I told them to have Uncle Vaughn (my brother) teach them. I don't want them to go into the military and have to go to war. I would miss them too much and would never be able to sleep until they came home safe.
1 comment:
We love the air show! I'm glad they have a law enforcement appreciation day. They deserve it! Way to go Jeromy!
Post a Comment