Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Justin got his tonsils out.





Justin's tonsils have been so huge for so long that we finnaly desided to get them out. Since he was 18 months old if he were to lay on his back he would stop breathing for a couple of seconds. I tought him how to sleep on his side and that's work well until he started getting strep throat. We didn't want him to get into school and have to miss class like I did when I was little from Strep Throat so we got them out while he was young. He was known in the Davis surgical center as the kid with the big tonsils. The balloon he is holding was a gift from a man that heard him cry from coming out of the anathetic and was in pain. That was very nice of him to give him that balloon. Justin had to have two doses of Morphin to make him comfortable. My brave little man recovered in a week but still would hurt if he way over did it. Justin also got allergy tested. He's allergic to peanuts allready but we wanted to know what else he is allergic too. He's allergic to tomatoes, soy, boxwood bushes and jonathan grass. Justin doesn't have a reaction with the first two allergies so I don't worry about them. The other two give him asthma. He's such a brave little boy!

No comments: